Want a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card? Share a 30 second video explaining why you love to work out!
Enter for your chance to win! All you have to do is create a 30 second video stating who you are and where you’re from and why you love to work out! You may even mention your favorite Fitness Reality products!
Ways to Enter:
- Email: Send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: Submit to the MyCloudFitness Facebook page
- Instagram: Post a video on your Instagram with #everydayfitfor
The deadline is Monday, December 11, 2017..
Take a few minutes to tell us your story and why you’re #everydayfitfor. We'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much for being part of the Fitness Reality community!
Submit Your Video For A Chance To Win. Share a 30 second video explaining why you love to work out!
[This contest is sponsored by Paradigm Health and Wellness, Inc. (“Paradigm”)]
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Paradigm customer story contest (the "contest") is open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., who are 18 years of age or older at the time of registration and submission of entries. Employees of Paradigm ("Sponsor") its affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively "Promotional Partners") and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household are not eligible. No purchase is necessary. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Create a video entry that describes your story about how Paradigm exercise equipment was able to help you or make a positive difference in your life. Visit our Submit page and fill out the online entry form, then upload your video per the directions on the site. Videos must be a minimum of 30 seconds and a maximum of 2 minutes in length. Only clear and audible videos will be accepted. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor. Contest begins on 12/4/17, 12:00 am PDT. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PDT, 12/11/17. Enter as often as you like, but each entry must be a unique video.
3. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: All entries must meet the following guidelines:
a. The entry and all elements of the entry must be the entrant’s original work and previously unpublished.
b. The entry must be minimum of 1 minute, but not exceed 2 minutes total running time.
c. The entry must tell your story and convey a positive experience with a Paradigm product.
d. The entry must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. That means that the video should not contain third-party trademarks or logos, nor any copyrighted materials such as music, photographs, or posters. All music featured in any video must be available to publicize and broadcast on a license-free, no compensation basis.
e. The entry must be suitable for publication and publicity purposes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entries must be in good taste and must not contain obscene or defamatory statements.
f. Entrant acknowledges that Sponsor may use entry without any compensation to entrant or persons appearing in the video, in any and all media, throughout the world, in perpetuity, including derivative works.
g. The entry may not contain the following: Nudity, profanity, any situations which expose any persons appearing in the entries to physical injury.
h. Sponsor reserves the right to make determinations of suitability in its sole and absolute discretion, and to disqualify any entries it determines to be inappropriate for any of the reasons listed above, or for any other reason.
5 JUDGING PERIOD AND CRITERIA: The judging period begins on 12/4/17 and ends on 12/11/17. Eligible entries will be judged by a panel of judges designated by the Sponsor (the "Judges"). The judges will select the winners on the basis of originality, creativity, entertainment appeal, and the depiction how a Paradigm product made a positive change in someone’s life. The judges will select one entry to win the Grand Prize. The decisions of the judges are final and may not be appealed. Entries must not have won a previous prize or award in any other contest nor been previously published and must be entrant's original work.
6. WINNER SELECTION/PRIZE AWARDING: On or about 12/13/17, a Grand Prize winner shall be selected. The winner will be notified on or about 12/15/17 via the email address provided in the entry form. Potential winners must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Rights Release, and the personal releases of each person appearing in the entry, within ten (10) days of attempted delivery of winning notification. If any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate. Winners agree that receiving a prize grants Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use universe-wide in any media now known or later developed at any time or times, the winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information for any purpose, including but not limited to, in advertisements, publicity, and other communications without additional compensation.
7. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: Amazon gift card. Total approximate retail value of Prize is $100. Limit one prize per person/family/household. Winner cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. No prize substitution or changes are allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Prize cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash. All prizes are subject to availability. If a prize or any portion of a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize may be awarded.
8. RIGHTS IN SUBMISSIONS: In consideration of entrant’s submission being reviewed and evaluated for this contest, each entrant hereby grants to the Sponsor a non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully paid, universal license to use, copy, modify or make derivative works, sub-license, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, publish, delete or display such submission, or any portion thereof, in any media now known or hereafter devised including, but not limited to, all forms of television and all forms of internet and wireless protocol without any further right of approval or additional compensation. Each entrant grants Sponsor the right, but not the obligation, to use the story, characters, and any other information presented in the entry, including the name and likeness of entrant and any persons appearing in the entry, in a commercial or other advertising and publicity for Sponsor.
In connection with your video entry, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Sponsor to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right in all video entries to enable inclusion and use of the entry in the manner contemplated by this contest and these Official Rules. You further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret, or is otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to submit the material and enter the contest and to grant Sponsor of all the license rights granted herein.
10. INDEMNIFICATION, LEGAL DISCLAIMERS, JURISDICTION, LIMITATIONS: Entrant shall indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, any Promotional Partners, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, successors, assigns and licensees, and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents and representatives from and against any and all liability, claims, loss, damage, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising in connection with any third party action arising out of a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach, of any of entrant's representations, warranties or obligations herein.
Everything regarding this contest, including any and all information and web-pages relating to this contest and all prizes, are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
This contest and all Official Rules is governed by the State law of California. In the event of any dispute arising under this contest, the sole jurisdiction and venue for dispute resolution shall be the State Court of California, for the County of Los Angeles. Entrants, by entering into this contest, irrevocably submit to the aforesaid personal and subject matter jurisdiction and venue for any and all controversy arising hereunder.
Entrant agrees that in all cases for any dispute arising under this contest and these Official Rules that the maximum aggregative liabilities of the Sponsor and Promotional Parties, under any theory of law, equity, or claim, shall be limited to my direct and actual out-of-pocket cost incurred in participating in this Contest, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Promotional Parties be liable for any attorney’s fees. Further, by entering into this contest, Entrant agrees that any and all claims arising hereunder shall be pursued individually and under no circumstances on as a member of a class or on a class-action basis.
11. WINNER: The name of the winner (available after 12/15/17), send a self-addressed, pre-stamped envelope to: Paradigm Health and Wellness, Inc., 1189 S Jellick Ave, City of Industry, CA 91748, Attn: Names of Winners. Requests must be received by 12/22/17.